Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
INCA SOLAR provides the warranties to the original end-user (“The customer”) of its INCA SOLAR products subject to the terms and conditions included herein. The warranties only apply to products sold in India and installed as per our installation instructions.
INCA SOLAR warrants its solar products from the date of the customer’s invoice against manufacturing defects and poor workmanship excluding tank which is described below. Warranty service can be availed from any of the nearest INCA SOLAR branch or authorized service centers.
- Our Standard model is warranted for the period of 5 years.
- Warranty for the product applies to the items/goods supplied and installed by INCA SOLAR or its authorized dealers and distributors.
- This warranty is valid only if the quality of the water supplied to INCA SOLAR water heating system is free from mud and dirt for the period of use.
- This warranty is valid only for solar tanks if the TDS, Chloride and pH values are as per the table given for different models below for the period of use.
|TDS (Total Dissolved Solvents)||Chloride Level||pH Value|
|For Premium Model||Maximum 1800 PPM||Maximum 500 PPM||6 to 8|
|For Standard Model||Maximum 800 PPM||Maximum 200 PPM||6 to 8|
- For FPC model collectors are warranted for six months only from the date of purchase. Warranty does not apply for glass tubes of the ETC Models.
- All warranty claims will be dealt with 14 (Fourteen) days after the defect failure has become apparent. Any claim should be accompanied by the warranty card and the original invoice together with all information that INCA SOLAR deems necessary for the assessment of the legitimacy of the claim and for its analysis of the established defects and the causes thereof.
- In the event that a warranty claim proves to be legitimate, INCA SOLAR will, at its discretion, repair the products, or replace the products so affected if necessary by similar types of In the event that a warranty claim proves to be legitimate, INCA SOLAR will, at its discretion, repair the products, or replace the products so affected if necessary by similar types of products, or provide the customer with additional products to make up the output or credit the customer entirely or partially for the purchase price thereof. Any faulty products are to be returned by the customer, freight prepaid, to INCA SOLAR’s nominated (company) location at its own cost and risk.
- If the premium storage tank needs to be replaced during the warranty period, the customer will receive a free replacement tank within one year from the date of customer’s invoice. Subsequently the customer receives discount on manufacturer’s MRP for tank as 50% within four years, 40% within six years, 30% within eight years and 20% within 10 years from the date of customer’s invoice.
- If the standard storage tank needs to be replaced during the warranty period, the customer will receive a free replacement tank within six months from the date of customer’s invoice. Subsequently the customer receives discount on manufacturer’s MRP for tank as 50% within two years, 40% within three years, 30% within four years and 20% within five years from the date of customer’s invoice.
- It is solely INCA SOLAR’s decision as to whether warranty is applicable or not. INCA SOLAR’s decision as to the validity of a warranty claim is final. The supply of additional products or components or repair or replacement of the products does not cause the beginning of a fresh warranty period nor shall the original warranty period be extended. Any products that have been replaced shall become the property of INCA SOLAR.
- The liability of INCA SOLAR’s under this warranty is limited to the warranty obligations as provided herein. Any liability for indirect or consequential loss or damages which may be suffered by the customer including, but not limited to loss of data or programs loss of use, loss of profits, loss of production, loss of revenues or business interruption, is therefore specifically excluded.
- This product is supported by carbon credits generated through its use. By buying this product therefore you agree to waive your rights to the carbon credits to INCA SOLAR.
** INCA SOLAR anticipates a longer life of 25 years for tank design only. The longer life depends on the site constrains, customer maintenance, water PPT & PPM levels and standard warranty terms and conditions.